WELCOME TO THE SILVERSNEAKERS FLEX® PROGRAM!
The SilverSneakers FLEX® Program is designed for all fitness levels and is available to SilverSneakers FLEX members at no extra cost.
What to expect during your first FLEX class?
SilverSneakers FLEX® classes are a great way to meet friends and get in shape. While each class varies in style and technique, they all begin with a warm-up, offer modifications for every level and end with a cool down.
CURRENT FLEX CLASSES:
Cardio & Strength (Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:00am) –
This class will push you to challenge yourself with light weights, resistance bands, chairs, and towels.
Look for classes marked “SilverSneakers FLEX Class” on Class Schedule to reserve your spot. CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE.
COME TO CLASS PREPARED:
• Wear comfortable athletic shoes
• Wear loose fitting clothes
• Bring a towel
• Don’t forget your water bottle
4 Tips to start a successful routine
1. Pace yourself. Keep your heart rate in a comfortable intensity zone. Work hard enough to make your heart stronger without overexerting.
2. Slow down or rest when necessary. You might find it difficult to keep going for the entire class. That’s okay! You will get stronger by continuing to exercise.
3. Listen to your body. You can expect occasional minor soreness after exercising. It’s a positive sign you are using your muscles! Don’t worry if you are unable to keep up with the other members. The important thing is to keep going.
4. Warm up and cool down. A warm-up gradually prepares your muscles and joints for exercise. When you finish your workout, your body needs a chance to cool down slowly. This means you should slow your heart rate gently. Do not stop abruptly by standing still, sitting or lying down.
Passes Eligible For This Class:
FLEX CLASSES ARE FREE FOR ALL SILVERSNEAKERS FLEX MEMBERS!
- NON-MEMBERS must purchase a SilverSneakers FLEX Class Pass (Expires 7 days from date of purchase. ) – $7.00 or SilverSneakers FLEX 10 Class Punch Card (Expires 5 weeks from date of purchase.) – $42.00
(SilverSneakers FLEX Class Pass can ONLY be used for FLEX Classes)
- Payment is required online BEFORE taking classes/sessions. Payment will not be accepted by the Instructor/Trainer.
- Drop Ins Accepted
- No Refunds, Punch Cards/Passes Non-Transferable